Educating Youngstars

New Jersey Minor Permit Instructions

#1: NJ permits are different from NY permits & CANNOT be done online.
#2: YOU must get the permit BEFORE YOU ARE SCHEDULED TO WORK.
#3: Please bring your child’s schoolwork to set (there will be a set tutor).

Step One: Complete & sign an A310 form in the three places marked with an X:
PARENT signs Part A (top section)
PARENT initials Part B (middle section)
CHILD signs Part D (bottom section).

Step Two: Have ALL OF THE FOLLOWING with you:
1) Completed/signed NJ Permit Form (#A310)
2) Copy of child’s Passport OR Birth Certificate
3) Report card OR school letter stating child’s good academic standing
4) Physician’s letter stating child’s good health
5) A letter/note stating which parent/guardian will accompany child during work

Step Three:
If you live in New Jersey:
Bring all of the above with the A310 form to your school’s principal’s office.
They will sign and stamp your permit.
If you do NOT live in New Jersey:
Bring all of the above with A310 form to the office designated by the production.
For Law & Order: SVU, go to:
North Bergen Board of Education Office
7317 Kennedy Boulevard (@73rd Street)
North Bergen, NJ 07047
Hours: 9A-4P; Phone 201-868-1000

Bring the stamped permit & ALL paperwork to set so copies can be made.
It is valid in NJ for (3) MONTHS only.

Last updated by Julie Stevens Jan 13, 2010.

© 2021   Created by Julie Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service